Jacks will not be permitted in the yard. We will place vehicle on a car stand for a $10 charge. These are safer than jacks.
Cutting Torches or Tools
Customers are not allowed to bring cutting torches in the yard. If it doesn’t unbolt we don’t sell it. For items with rusty bolts that won’t come off we do have a Torch cutting service available at both locations. Torch cutting fees start at $25.00.
Alcoholic beverages and drugs are forbidden on the premises. Wally’s U-Pull-it reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone who in our judgment is impaired and represents a safety concern to themselves or others.
Open-toed Shoes or Sandals
We strive to maintain a clean parts yard however, it can become littered with metal, glass and other objects. You must wear substantial shoes while in the yard.
Pets are not allowed in the yard.
People under the age of 16 cannot be admitted to the yard.
Please do not bring children, they are not allowed in the yard and cannot be left unattended.
• Tool Boxes must be inspected upon entering and exiting the yard.
• All parts being brought into the yard must be marked by the attendant or you will be charged for them on the way out.
• Groups of three or more individuals may not be allowed.
• Anyone not observing the safety policies of the yard will be asked to leave.
• Any theft or vandalism will be prosecuted.
• All parts that are pulled and not needed should be placed in the vehicle they were removed from.
• Parts prices are posted and price lists are available please plan to purchase all the parts you pull and bring into the office.
• If you can’t unbolt it we don’t sell it.
• Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing time.
• Credit card purchases must be a minimum of $5.00.
Most parts are sold “as-is” with no return or exchange. For parts that are returnable a store credit will be issued provided you have the sales receipt, the return is made within 30 days from purchase, the part is marked, and is in the same condition as when purchased. Please ask attendant for details.
Please report any unsafe conditions or actions to a Wally’s U-Pull-it attendant.
Help keep our prices low keep the yard clean and report theft and vandalism.